Selective Mutism One-Day Training
This event will take place Friday, November 4th, 2016 from 9:30 AM to 4:30 PM at the Brighton Chamber of Commerce.
Please join us for an intensive, information-rich workshop on the diagnosis, assessment, and treatment of Selective Mutism! Leave with effective treatment plans and interventions for immediate use in the school and clinical settings!
Participants Will Learn:
- How to identify and evaluate for Selective Mutism in the clinic and school setting
- What schools/parents can do to help
- Research-based behavioral interventions – participants will leave with a specific intervention plan!
- Actions for day-to-day management of anxiety
- Practical techniques for reducing anxiety
- How to develop special education plans for children with Selective Mutism
- Appropriate social and academic expectations